Thursday, July 8, 2010

FLESHLIGHT ICE


The #1 Selling Male Sex Toy In The World! NO SHIT! So, I’m usually ahead of the curve when it comes to most things, especially as far as Style & Fashion go, and most things artistic and creative… BUT somehow it turns out I’m well behind the curve on this toy. Ok so, the Fleshlight and Fleshjack toys have been on the market for a few/several years, and well, I’m a dedicated hands-on kind of masturbator, lol, no pun intended, and a couple of years ago I tried another masturbation sleeve, with a vibrating unit on it and loved it…especially since I was playing with my ex at the time and it was really great to use it on myself, but to give up control and let another person take over was electrically sexxxy and HOT!

So with all the hype I just never broke down and bought one, but I had secretly been doing my research and decided the one that I wanted was the Ice version of the Fleshlight as it is clear/see-through and if you’re visually stimulated by yourself, like I am…this is the Jackpot! I opted for the Clear Mouth orifice with the Speed Bump texture. I could hardly wait to play with this sleeve, and see what all the hype was about. Behind the curve, ahead of it or not, this is the second Must-Have on my list.

I could get very graphic and describe in delicious detail how I christened this cock swallowing sleeve of Superskin, but it’s not necessary. What you need to know is, if you’ve been lagging behind the curve, CATCH UP! Run out today and get on of these bad boys. It felt so realistic it felt like the best head I EVER HAD!!!! And even though there’s nothing better than the real thing, forget whatcha heard, this is it! And hey, it doesn’t talk back. The Speed Bump texture is awe inspiring and really makes an impact on your junk when you rotate the canister, which unless you’re hanging someone from the ceiling and they’re able to gobble your bits and spin around your cock like a Cirque du Soleil performer, you haven’t felt this kind of oral manipulation on your cock, EVER!!! And you can’t even achieve this effect with your hand, so don’t go there! LOL!!! The super tight canal to the Fleshlight Ice is rated a 4 out of 5 on their intensity scale and I’m most eager to buy an insert rated 5 out of 5, so that’s on my list and will of course be a Review for Passional’s SEXPLORATORIUM, and my Toys 4 Boys blog.

I can’t rave about and talk about this toy enough. I highly highly recommend this toy to EVERY man on the face of the planet, for it’s pleasure giving powers! For price point it’s an investment, but so worth it, you will not be disappointed. It’s big, in size, has some weight to it and needs to be cleaned thoroughly after each use, but provided you care for it properly you will be pleasing yourself for years to cum and will thank me on the street for this recommendation and review!

Oh lastly, do follow instructions on this masturbation sleeve as far as lube goes, stick with water based lubes on this guy as it does not take well to Silicone, which I am a big fan of and generally use for all my play needs. It absorbed, so to speak the Silicone lube and makes it dry out like a bad cotton mouthed blow job, no good I tell you, no good, LOL!!! Hears to pleasuring thyself! Now get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment