Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Inflatable Jack Off Sleeve - PART 2

The Inflatable Jack Off Sleeve - Part 2 - Partner Play

Ok, so this toy is totally proving to be interesting, to say the least, and quite fun... So I get up with a bud today to try this sucker out in partner-play and my bud is totally fired up and curious. We get down to our normal business and get into "our mood"... Then I pull out The Inflatable Jack Off Sleeve and his eyes widen...it's a bit out of curiosity and a bit of what seems like fear, like what-the-fuck is this thing...???

OK - brief pause here, STRAIGHT GUYS, do NOT hesitate to switch these pronouns up and put yourself in my buds place. Basically I'm suggesting you give control over to your lady friend, wife, etc...and give into the Sleeve! This toy has A LOT of potential and I don't want straight guys to get baffled by its usage in gay play...be creative, be open and have fun trying something new.

So, my bud is rock hard, and I lube up his cock and ram the sleeve onto his throbbing piece... First, I get it on over his man-meat deflated and pump it for a few minutes, like the nice, slow and methodical head I talked about in Part 1 - Solo Play... I start pumping the bulb and putting the pressure on and inflating the sleeve and he's definitely into it...he's laying back with that, go-ahead-tear-it-up look in his eyes...it's a new and different sensation, and well new and different are always big winners in any relationship where it's the same-old-same-old... So I continue to inflate the sleeve to its fullest and tightest, like the tightest hole and cooch you've rammed your cock into...and he's feeling pretty good and into it...GREAT!

Just as soon as we reach that height he begins to lose his hard-on and it's more of just a novelty. This sleeve is work, for sure...it has many possibilities, and much potential, but you certainly need all parties involved to be entirely into the idea of playing, trying something new and exploring different angles and the such... I would certainly recommend this to someone who is into just that idea, but if you're much like most men, it's gotta be put out, or get out, LOL!!!

No, seriously, this sleeve takes time to "figure out", in so many senses of the word, and it will certainly take time to master, not only in solo-play, but even more so in partner-play. Part of the issue here is LUBE...you need to use lube to get the most benefit and action out of this toy, but lube can be the downfall at the same time. If you're lubing up your cock and handling the sleeve, then handling the bulb and trying to get all things moving or going at the same time, it's like fucking Atari, it's all about hand/digit coordination...you'll be dropping the bulb and losing grip on the sleeve, but with a little practice and persistence I think this Inflatable Jack Off Sleeve could prove to be a valuable asset to any toy chest...the possibilities are endless!

Feel free to hit me up with questions or ideas on how to take this toy to the next level... I'm not done with it, and if you're so inclined to go on this sexy journey with me, we'll continue to explore its potential... In the meantime, play safe and have a sexy muthah-of-a-time at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment