Monday, August 3, 2009

Jayce Mirada & His "Boys of Bondage"


"BOYS OF BONDAGE" - A photographic essay of boys in various bondage situations by my very good friend, and photographer, Jayce Mirada, is showing at The APHRODITE Gallery @ 620 South 5th Street - 3rd Floor of PASSIONAL Toys.

Jayce and I have been friends for well, longer than we'd both probably like to admit, ha! But, as far as we go back, our relationship has always been one of making art! As I remember it, I think I thought of Jayce as one of those "nuts-and-bolts" photographer...and when we met and decided to shoot, he was, in fact one of the first few photographers I shot with, and he would let me bring a bag o' shtuff, fashions, props, make-up, etc...and we would jam out to Prince and make art.

So much time passed and Jayce was living down in FL and returned to the Philadelphia area recently, so it was with the greatest pleasure, as the co-curator of The APHRODITE Gallery, that I got him in the gallery with this small showing of affordable erotic prints from a series of boys and bondage that he has continually worked on for, well, many years!

His work will show through August, with a Closing Reception on August 28th from 7pm - 9pm

More of his work can be seen on his site:

New Wave Images: (www.newwaveimages.com)

PS - IF you dig deep enough, you might find naughty pix of me, somewhere buried very deep in the recesses of his site, LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment