Monday, August 3, 2009

Kink, Fetish and Safer Sex Practices???



So what do Kink and Fetish have to do with safer sex practices? Well, this could be a mouthful, no pun intended, ha, but it's pretty simple really... A lot of kink-play and fetish-play can be completely devoid of body contact, penetration (oral, anal or vaginal) and devoid of swapping bodily fluids. While some kink/fetish-play can be quite hardcore, there still can be "safe" satisfaction knowing that there is no real "risk" involved...unless you don't mind rope burns, scratches, bruises, etc...but we're talking internal exchange of bodily fluids here...or the lack thereof in kink/fetish/role-play...

My own journey with fetish began years ago at a function where I met Kali Morgan for the first time. It was a VIP Party at Club 1616 after the opening night of a Cirque du Soleil show. I was there to twirl my flags and dance, and shared the dressing room area with Kali and her cast of gorgeous and fabulous guys and dolls, of the Passional empire, and the Peek-a-boo Revue. I remember very clearly someone asking me if I wanted to be wrapped in Saran Wrap, dripped in hot wax and set on fire... Well, needless to say I was a bit taken aback and said I would need to think on it. Over the next couple of hours, time had passed and it was getting late and Kali asked me again, only this time, due to time constraints I would just do the hot wax bit... I agreed, dressed in sexy tight latex, my fetish, and a bit nervous, but curiously excited at the same time we went out to the mainstage area...


















I was laid down on a box and surrounded by 2 or 3 ladies, clad in fetish garb or nearly naked, with candles...the music was pumpin, sexy, and I seemed to just relax into it and they started to drip wax, slowly, onto my chest, drips here, drips there, over my chest and stomach. At first it felt weird, a little warm, but not hot, not so hot that it hurt, but it definitely felt "good", and I was liking it. IF I could only have seen myself as an observer, that would've been interesting, because I definitely felt aroused, and it felt good, regardless of the fact that it was a bunch of chicks, which is not my cup o' tea, but it seemed to be much more about the wax, the feeling, the heat, the music, everything but the girls, lol...

And I liked it, like Mikey, I fuckin' liked it... I clearly remember feeling aroused and was given the go-ahead to get up, my chest, neck and stomach covered in wax, and I was in an aroused daze and some hot latina chica came up to me and said, "You're hot papi!" And planted a full lip smack right on my mouth. I was just like, let me roll with the punches here, because I really felt good...

Most importantly, what you need to know from this lil story is that, I too, at some time, felt like "kink and fetish" wasn't my thing, it wasn't for me, but I have always considered myself open-minded and this experience was really like an icebreaker for me, it opened my mind up a bit further to go ahead and start to explore some other sides of my Sexual Self...shit, here I was getting turned on by hot wax and chicks...what's next?

That was years ago, and I continue to push the limits of my own perceptions of my Sexual Self, and I challenge you to do the same thing... Remember the "meat" from the Sex Pyramid, well this can be that, lol, but it can be dessert, or even snacks that just get us by until our next meal...fortunately some types of fetish and kink can be quick and clean and not so time consuming, and others can be all about ritual/protocol/pageantry...but to each his own!

That's a wrap for now Sexy Boys and Girls! This topic will be a reoccurring topic and I would love to get some followers on here and hear some of your experiences with all things sexy, kinky and fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment