Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MY LATEX FETISH

LinkWhat can I say, I am a Fashion Designer by trade...and I love all things fashion, sexy and SLICK, and you gets no slicker than LATEX. *Click on yellow text for LATEX links to BUY! I always loved the look of latex, the feel, the aesthetic, the tautness, the warmth, the sweat...oh yeah, you can sweat your arse off in some LATEX, but you better believe ALL eyes are gonna be on you...

The Fetish that is LATEX is many things, for many people, but when you get right down to it, it's about the look of it, the shiny, slick, sexy, tight, revealing LOOK OF IT! LATEX makes me feel real good about myself, real confident in the sense that you gotta have balls to step out in some LATEX, in any community outside of the BDSM and Fetish communities... Strangely enough, you'll get that much respect, bam, straight out the gate. But then the compliments pour in and you know you got it goin' on... Is it about braggin' rights, not really, not for me...it makes me feel good, makes me feel sexy and gives me a great sense of positive personal image and confidence...and that's my fetish that is LATEX!

Latex is much like any other fetish, like leather, corsets, etc...you DO have to carry yourself with confidence, but don't be an asshole and let it go to your head, unless COCKiness is your thing, and I'm not saying it's NOT my thing...but, it the worse to be complimented and not be gracious... Now if you're in the lifestyle and LATEX is not a fetish, that's a completely different game, entirely...

But most of all, I think LATEX is empowering and makes me feel like a lil superhero of my own...deep down inside I'm a dork, lol...and I loved comic books as a kid, so this fetish of LATEX of mine does really go further back, but it wasn't till I tried on my first LATEX Cincher (with matching gauntlets) and Latex Biker Shorts for a photoshoot for Fetishes Boutique (now PASSIONAL Boutique) that I was hooked! My Fetish for LATEX was born!

Oh, would you look at that, HA! I found it! It's nothing short of a miracle, but I dug this photo out taken at a Libertine or Diabolique Ball from years ago...to illustrate my lil post, hehehe! I'm too many things...

Ok, so where was I going with this post? Oh, Yes! My fetish and fascination with LATEX, oh and before I do go on, my second piece of LATEX was gifted to me by a good buddy, and was a black wrestling singlet with a black zipper up the front, SUPERHOT...a size too big, but has always driven me to "grow" into it...LOL!!

No, seriously, the fetish of LATEX goes beyond the look and the feeling, and we're gonna explore that more with a short tale of the first time I played with a partner in LATEX...keep an ear to the router and stay with me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment